- Determining the resistance per cm of a given wire by plotting a graph of potential difference versus current
- Finding the resistance of a given wire using meter bridge and hence determine resistivity of its material
- To verify laws of combination (parallel) of resistance using meter bridge
- To verify the laws of combination (series) of resistance using a meter bridge (R=R1 + R2 )
- To compare EMF of two given primary cells using potentiometer
- Determining resistance of a galvanometer by half deflection method and to find its figure of merit
- Determining the internal resistance of a given primary cell using cell using potentiometer
- Finding the focal length of a convex lens by plotting graph between u and v
- To convert the given galvanometer into a voltmeter of desired range and to verify the same
- To draw I-V characteristics graph of p-n junction diode in forward biasing and to find state and dynamic resistance
You can find practical for other subjects here.
The website contains the following practicals at the moment:-
- To study the distribution of stomata on the dorsal and ventral side of a monocot leaf and to calculate the stomata index.
- Plasmolysis and Deplasmolysis in Peels of Rhoeo Leaf in Hypertonic and Hypotonic Solution Using Sodium Chloride
- Study and discuss the given flowering plants and give its floral formula
- Study Of Characters Of Animal Specimens And Identification With Reasons
- Study Of Character Of Plant Specimens And Identification With Reasons
- Test for glucose, sucrose, proteins, fats & shows their presence in suitable plant & animal materials
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!